- A large pinch of salt
- A pinch of red chili powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Oil for deep-frying paoda
- 2 Eggs
- 4 white fish fillets (steamed and cut into pieces) from Warraich Meat Shop
Preparation Method of Fish Pakora
- Beat the eggs, salt, chili powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves together to make a batter. Add corn flour and mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or deep-frying pan.
- Dip each fish piece into the batter and fry in batches till golden and crisp all over.
- Serve the fish pakora hot with your favorite chutney or ketchup.