- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon green ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 chicken stock cubes from Warraich Meat Shop
- 4 chicken fillets, cut into strips from Warraich Meat Shop
- 1 cup water
Preparation Method of Lemon Chicken
- Combine sugar, garlic, ginger, honey, lemon juice, sherry and crumbled stock cubes in a bowl to form a marinade. Add chicken strips and marinate for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally to coat.
- Drain chicken well and reserve marinade.
- Preheat a large browning dish on a microwave oven on HIGH for five minutes. Add oil and chicken strips and cook on High for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
- Add reserved marinade, blended cornflour and water to chicken. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on High for five minutes.